Chassis/Heatsink kit for 2m RF Amplifier
- Machined and black anodized aluminum heatsink
- Aluminum U chassis, front and rear panels with cutouts for switches and connectors
- Dimensions - 5.5" W x 8" L x 3" H with heat sink
- All sheet metal pieces powder coated - black
- Stainless steel hardware for installation to the panel included
- Kit is for sheet metal and hardware only. No connectors, switches or electronics included
This is a chassis/heatsink kit to assemble the 2m amplifier project for Jim Klitzing's 2m RF amplifier project. The box dimensions are 5.5" Wx 8" L x 3" H with the height of the heat sink.
Those details are available at http://www.w6pql.com/2_meter_80w_all_mode_amplifier.htm
No RF board and modules are included.
The RF PCB and the Toshiba module mount directly to the machined heatsink with the bottom of the PCB making electrical contact to the flat surface. The RF module is installed with two 6-32 socket head screws and split washers. The PCB is installed with four 4-40 socket head screws with four split washers.
All stainless steel hardware is provided for installation.
Last One in stock!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns must be authorized with a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please contact us before you send the item back. Shipping charges are the customer's responsibility. Item must be clean and unused. Restocking fees may apply.
Shipping is via UPS Ground and charges will be calculated depending on the destination. We will notify you of the shipping charges before shipping. No shipping to P.O. Boxes. If you would like USPS shipping, please email us the details.